2012 Recap: May

Sunday, January 20, 2013


We spent a lot of time with friends and family in May. It started off with me bringing out my old film camera and playing with my expired film. I would make several trips to Walgreens in one day wearing my trusty wellies to get me through the rain showers. I love Spring in Spokane.


At the end of May, Kent graduated from WSU with his masters in Health Policy and Administration. It was such a happy day! We're so thankful my family roadtripped up to celebrate with us.


The family, minus one


After graduation, we went out for Thai food and walked around one of our favorite parks. (You can see our previous visits to this park here and here).

After graduation, we celebrated Kent's birthday and then headed to Seattle for a few days . Immediately after our Seattle vacation, we jumped back in the car and headed to Boise. I'm realizing that two big roadtrips in one month was a norm for us in 2012 :) (Full post of the Boise roadtrip coming up next for the June post!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Le Robin's Nest All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger