2012 Recap: March

Saturday, January 5, 2013

February ended with us painting our chalkboard wall. (We also made our table!) And March began the perfect way - with my best friend, Jill coming for a weekend visit. We took a lot of pictures, per usual...



The month ended with a road trip to Utah. My brother was about to leave for an LDS mission in Sierra Leone, so we spent a week with him before he left. I'm so so glad we did, but that drive home was really tough. I miss him.


Our cousin was also about to leave to Barcelona!


Wish I had a better recording of him. He wanted to see how much of this song he could play with his eyes closed :) Yes, he wrote this on a whim. Yes, he's one of the most talented people I know.

1 comments:

Le Robin's Nest All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger